Where can I get the particulate filter retrofitted?

All repair shops are capable of and will retrofit a particulate filter to your vehicle. The only proviso is that they have to be authorised to carry out official exhaust emissions tests. Most workshops have HJS filters either in stock or can order them at short notice. After finishing the job, they confirm that they have carried out the modification by completing an acceptance certificate. In some countries, this certificate must be presented to the vehicle approval and licensing authority and officially added to the vehicle documentation.

Last update on 2013-07-05 by Stefen Baetge.

Go back

www.hjs.com/aftermarkt   |   www.hjs.com/retrofit   |   www.hjs.com/oem   |   www.hjs-motorsport.de   |   www.hjs-tuning.de   |   www.hjs-drm.de