With more than 1,500 references, HJS offers one of the largest product ranges of individual parts for exhaust gas installation technology on the market. HJS installation technology is characterised by high fit accuracy, long stability and precise processing. The product range of high-quality individual parts offers not only vehicle-specific seals, sealing rings and rubber buffers, but also manufacturer-independent components for the repair of every exhaust gas system.
In the HJS product range
- Seals/ Sealing rings Rubber buffers (EPDM quality)
- Rubber-metal elements (EPDM quality)
- Pot bracket
- Flexible pipe connector
- Pot support
- Clamps and pipe connectors
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Dien Monomer) is a synthetic caoutchouc which, due to its exceptional characteristics in the area of elasticity and thermal resistance, is a material in demand in the automotive industry. EPDM characteristics are:
- High temperature and ageing resistance
- Excellent weather protection
- High UV and ozone stability
- Low abrasion and specific elasticity
- Dependable resistance to heat and chemicals
A visible quality difference arises. In order to guarantee the stability of the material permanently, the product is provided with its own chemical composition stipulated by the manufacturer,. Individual solutions for the areas of application on the exhaust gas system can be developed by the change of the recipe.