HJS installation sets include all materials required for the installation, which are put together as required for the respective exhaust gas components. This minimises the time expenditure in the workshop for the procurement of individual parts. The installation sets are designed according to the desires of the customer or according to the specifications of the original spare part, and put together according to case of application. Whether used for individual components (acoustic dampers, catalyzers or diesel particle filters), for complete exhaust gas systems or for other part sections – the HJS installation sets stand for quality and completeness.
- Lower costs through list of the components actually required
- Matching attachment sets for every acoustic damper installation
- Simple handling with clear assignment of the individual parts
- Compatible with all exhaust gas systems
- Shorter assembly times
- No laborious search for missing components